Thursday, January 5, 2017

5 days of Animal Outfits

So - I've made it 5 days now.  And, I haven't even come close to wearing all of my animal clothes...

And - it's another day of zebras.  I figure why not just go for it with the zebras - they're awesome!  And did you know that zebras love reading books?  The black print on white pages makes them feel right at home.  You might spy a sneaky zebra reading in a library somewhere...  Here's hoping!


  • Cardigan: Gap
  • Tank: Lucky Brand (side note - I saw this tank several years back and loved it.  Ordered it on-line, and hated it on.  Then last year, I was perusing the Lucky sale section online and saw it again - for like $5.99 or some ridiculously low price.  I thought it would make a cute workout top.  It does.  Today is the first day I've worn it as something other than a workout top.  I love it!)
  • Jeans: Gap
  • Fox Socks: Gap
  • Booties: Dolce Vita

On to day 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment