Sunday, January 1, 2017

31 days of Animals - #AOOTD

So - it's no surprise that I love animals (and sparkly things).  When I made my last animal clothing purchase (a zebra sweater and gold animal tee from J.Crew - pictured below),



The Husband laughed and said that I could probably wear something "animal" everyday for a month.

Challenge accepted.

So - here's to 31 days of animal outfits of the day (#aootd) in January!

January 1, 2017 - pulled out an animal from the archives - this sweater from Banana Republic back in Spring 2013.  I love giraffes and just had to have this navy & white striped giraffe sweater.  I paired this with a pair of J.Crew leggings, Puma tennies, and a Land's End white vest. And, the pay phone actually works!



Not pictured are my llama flannel PJ pants that I'm lounging around in this evening.  I've got animals for every occasion!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment