Thursday, February 20, 2014

Black and White and Green All Over


So, I'm slightly obsessed with black & white & green.  For some reason, I have always been attracted to black & white prints - stripes, patterns, chevrons, anything - there is something so classic and simple and interesting about black & white prints.  And, I've always loved green - especially richer greens rather than pastel greens, but they are all gorgeous.  And, I love seeing black & white & green paired together.

I have a black & white striped vintage cotton t-shirt from J.Crew that I picked up a few years ago.  For a while I loved wearing it with a pink cardigan (also love black & white & pink together - see my previous post here).  Several months ago, I paired it with a slouchy hunter green-ish merino wool cardigan (also from J.Crew a few years ago) and my favorite jeans.  I have also paired that same green cardigan with a super cute black & white hedgehog printed shirt I picked up at Anthropologie several months ago.  There is just something about adding a pop of color to black & white - love it.

Here is a little graphical ode to black and white and green all over.

Black and White and Green All Over


Tops (from left to right):
Button-back mixed stripe top - Banana Republic / ZigZag Sequin tank - Banana Republic / Overland Buttondown - Anthropologie / Play Comme des Garçons Stripe Sweater - J.Crew / Shirred Sleeveless Top - Banana Republic

Bottoms (from left to right):
Perfect Form Kelly Pencil Skirt - White House Black Market / Perfect Form Slim Ankle Pant - White House Black Market / Sloan Pencil Skirt - Banana Republic / Brighton Linen Wide Legs - Anthropologie / Stripeswing Skirt - Anthropologie / Beaded Bands Skirt - Anthropologie

Shoes:
High Hopes Wedges - Anthropologie / Krime Peep Toe Pump - Payless (I know - super cute for a GREAT price) / Chelsea flat - Payless / Striped Capri Sandals - Old Navy

Handbags:
Carla Striped Crossbody - Banana Republic / Small Jet Scarf Tote - Michael Kors / Medium Cynthia Staffiano Satchel - Michael Kors / Jess Striped Tote - Banana Repulbic

No comments:

Post a Comment