Monday, March 28, 2011

I love sparkles and shoes!

So, I love all things sparkly.  I love shoes.  So, by process of deduction, I must love sparkly shoes.  Yes, yes, I do!

Here are some of my favorites...


Christian Louboutin gold, sky-high beauties.  If I could walk in these and not fall over, and if I had lots of extra cash lying around, these would have a home in my closet.
Another pair of absolutely gloriously sparkly Christian Louboutins.  Again, if I had piles of cash, and wouldn't end up in a cast from a broken ankle, these would be mine, mine, mine!









Kate Spade pretty sparkly, pink, bow sling backs.











Found these on-line, don't remember the maker, but they are gloriously sparkly!  LOVE!










Stuart Weitzman gold sparklers.  These totally remind me of the jars of gold glitter I used as a kid when doing arts & crafts.  I've been glitter crazy probably my whole life.












Some more Stuart Weitzman glitter-tastic shoes.  This time, flats.  I can totally wear flats.  I want.








Pour la Victorie flats.  Pink.  Sparkly.  Need I say more?  Love.















Toms.  $53.95.  Nordstrom (click here).  I've been pondering these for a while.  Wasn't convinced I'd wear them all that much.  Saw a girl walking down 24th Street in Noe Valley the other day with these on.  LOVE them!  She rocked them with dark jeans, white t-shirt, and black cardi.  I think these might find a home in my closet sometime soon.





These little lovelies actually did come home with me (or were actually shipped to me), thanks to the super sleuthing of my sister who sent me the link to them.  Steve Madden.  Under $100.  A heel I can actually walk in.








For those DYI-ers out there, found this site that teaches you how to make your own sparkly shoes a la Louboutin.  Not sure I'd go so far as to make the faux red sole, but the overall process is intriguing.  Check it out here.

Sparkles.  Glitter.  Heels.  Flats.  Casual.  Dressy.  Everything is better with a little sparkle, a little glitter, a little shine.  Just like we crave the sunshine after a long period of rainy, cold, dreary weather.  I crave a little sparkle in my life.

Shine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment